Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Categories

Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Wasn't able to work on the plane last night (or tonight...), but I did find out from the factory that the plastic filters are 50 micron, so that meets the "fine" filter recommendation in the Rotax manual (100 micron) (not sure why the manual calls them "coarse").  So, I will use those (using the aviation gasket material I mentioned the other day) and put them in the cockpit as described in the build manual.

I was thinking about the location and I think it's better to have the filters closer to the engine than further away in the wings.

In the meantime, here's a picture of Crosby just waking up in the shower - his preferred sleeping accommodations in the summer. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment