Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Categories

Sunday, February 10, 2019

2.5 hrs. misc.

A Dremel grinding bit I have is just the right size to widen the channel for the brake line.  Easy!

I vacuumed it up and wiped the channel with a wet cloth.  The line fits perfectly.  Just in there temporarily for now as it will need priming and painting.

I have a large collection of inspection port covers...  But, none are the right size for the two ports in the luggage compartment.  I could make those.

I plan to finish the interior as much as possible before starting on the firewall and engine work.  Here it's in temporarily to check for fit.  One thing that became immediately apparent is that the floor carpets need to go in first before the side panels.  I have to tell you, it's very motivating to see the interior like this.

The carpet pieces for the floors are held down with Velcro, while the other pieces will be glued in place.  LOTS of pieces (every piece is precut!).

Another view.

No comments:

Post a Comment