Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Categories

Saturday, February 2, 2019

Took quite awhile to get it warm enough so I only got in 1.5 hrs. today working on the left side rear floor pan.

In other news, I booked my trip to OSH and I will be there from Wednesday evening until Saturday afternoon.  This time I'll be there for the 2nd Annual Sling-Ding Party hosted by Sling 2 builders Bob & Joan on Thursday night - You're going, right? ;-)

With the conduit for the brake line confirmed to work well (and it won't move), I felt fine with closing up this area.  Feels very satisfying to finally get this done because now I can stand on it and not worry about crushing any floor ribs.

Just started to get the other side ready for the same work.  Will get it done tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment