Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Categories

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Well, I was going to work on it tonight, but I couldn't get the garage out of the 40's (8.3 C) in there and that's just not fun. 😒

But, this morning I did check out the center parachute box carpet piece and I do think I'll re-glue it using some Toluene-Free Barge.  I think if I had something pressing it on all sides for several minutes when I put it down it would have worked with the Gorilla, but I didn't have a good way to do that.

Did you see the latest issue of Kitplanes??? 😁😎  Just got this today.  I've already read the article online and it's super positive on the TSi.  And why not, the Slings are amazing! Not that I'm biased or anything... 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment