Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Categories

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Since it was too cold today to heat the garage I just did half an hour inside putting carpet on one small piece.

This is the cover over the stick assembly.  At the moment I can only find one of the pieces for the two covers.  Small piece with bends so I used clamps and pieces of wood to hold it in place.

I actually spent more time tonight making this no-knead bread.  Mixed the dough yesterday and baked it tonight.  Easy and delicious! 😎

Recipe.  I let it rise in the bowl for 24 hours.

2 comments:

  1. Gas bubbles are too large. Makes for uneven buttering. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, but those nooks and crannies make for luscious pools of butter. ;-)

      Delete