Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Categories

Sunday, January 1, 2017

1 hr. installing the rose joint for the pushrod that goes through the rear fuselage and other misc. navel contemplating.

It's not clear in the manual how this whole area is connected, so I've asked the factory.

Part CF-CVR-002-L/R-C-0 goes under the side front seat rails....

But, the holes don't line up at all with the overlying seat rail.  What have others done here?

Installed the rose joint for the pushrod that goes back to the elevator.

2 comments:

  1. About cvr-002... I think I'm going to put it on the other side of the bracket (see my build log 2/14 post). If I put it on the other side then everything lines up nice, even the rivnuts and the screw holes in the under seat cover. The Sling 4 at TOA has it the way you have yours and I think Peter installed it that way as well, but I just can't get the holes to line up if I put that way. I'll probably cover it with carpet anyways. It just bothers me because I see it being done the way you have it and mine just doesn't work that way and I'm not going to drill a whole lot of new holes just to make it work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I looked again at the photo of your cvr-002 and it's a bit different then mine. The holes in yours seem to be in a different spot then mine. You might be able to just drill a few new holes in the cvr part and it will work. Mine is a lost cause. Maybe I'll try to get updated ones from the factory.

      Delete