Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Categories

Thursday, December 10, 2015

2 hrs. doing most of the left tank interior sealing and bolting in the fuel sender.  Please take the survey below!

20g of Part A and 2g of Part B (10% of Part A by weight).  Note that I had zero'ed it with the empty plates on there.

All mixed and ready to go.

Spread around...

Putting in the fuel sender assembly.  Initially I put in (loosely) most of the bolts only to realize I forgot the Loctite 277 threadlocker...  Don't forget the threadlocker!

And it's in!

I found out that Google now has instant surveys you can make, so I figured it would be fun to find out a little about who's reading this blog.  It's completely anonymous!



Thanks!

NEXT SESSIONS:
  1. Finish internal sealing of left tank.
  2. Put in drain valve in left tank.
  3. Right wing down and start on the left wing!!  The tops of the wings will remain open until I get it inspected.


No comments:

Post a Comment