Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Categories

Friday, May 11, 2018

1 hr. misc.

Misc. goodies have been arriving the past few days...

Including a 2' x 4' x .025" sheet of 6061-T6 for making brackets for the sub-panel which will hold my remote boxes.

Found the parts mentioned by Peter Calley...

But sadly one of my parts is completely unpunched... :-(

Disassembled the parts on the throttle (to do the fix as again mentioned by Peter), but I saw that his bolt had a hole in it and mine did not.  Time to check the instructions to see if I used the wrong part...

Nope, I used the part as described in the instructions: AN3-4A.  Silly me for following the instructions...

The next page of the instructions seem to show a bolt with a hole, but no mention is made of it.

Put together my grease gun, extension and needle nose.  Ready to grease!

I have an automatic stripper, but I haven't been impressed, so I bought the tool that the pros use.  This should make it much easier to strip precisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment