Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Categories

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

I'm waiting on some answers from the factory, so I figured I'd take the time to create some useful pages.

First I added a new photos page, this one for panel-related photos and these photos come to us courtesy of Bob Zaleski whose panel is very similar to mine.  It's up there under Factory Photos (even though these are not factory photos).  Thanks Bob!!

Also, I've added a page of my recommendations for the order of build of the fuselage (in the "Other Stuff" menu).  There are some things that should be done early in that assembly that the manual doesn't mention, so I thought it's better to put that info in one place then everyone trying to figure it out themselves by reading half a dozen blogs.  Current Sling builders: Please review my steps and if you see something that is wrong or missing, please let me know and I will fix it ASAP.  Thanks in advance!

The list is not done yet (partially because I haven't gotten there yet).




No comments:

Post a Comment