Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Categories

Monday, September 3, 2018

2 hrs. today with the help of lots of friends and family to put the plane on its wheels!! :-D

Lift!  Probably had more people than necessary to lift the plane, but better to have more I figured (and I had lots of volunteers!).  Fairly light with this many people.

Here she comes!!

Coming down...

And it stands!!  Pretty balanced, but I still put a weight near the rudder pedals and with that it's firmly down on its nose.

A quick test fit of the canopy.

Perfect!

I got the quick build of the canopy, so my doors and windows are already done (except the windscreen).  Happy I did that.

Back in its home for the next several months.

Much easier now to reach inside the cockpit.  :-D

Video of the move


Video of the canopy test fit

No comments:

Post a Comment