Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Categories

Sunday, September 30, 2018

Only 1 hr. today as I have an open question and need a certain tool accessory.

I understand some have doubled the number of holes on the sides of the front top skin.  Does the factory do this?  Does it bulge out otherwise?  If you double the holes then it won't match the pattern of the canopy (not that that is a huge deal).  Once this is on then I can move on to putting in the dash... ;-)

Holding the other side of the bolt for the seat belt reel is tricky because it's a very confined space.  I ordered a 3/8" drive extension kit to help with that.  I didn't have a good longer wrench for my ratchet set to give me better leverage, so I bought this too.  I have to admit, it's fun to buy tools. :-D

I saw that PeterC had put in some latches to hold down the front of the rear seat (it's not held down otherwise).  I like that idea, so I bought a set (I'll use 2 of the 4 in the set).  Thanks Peter!  You can see Peter's work here (that is the last of 4 posts regarding the latches).

No comments:

Post a Comment