Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Categories

Tuesday, May 14, 2019

If you're building an airplane I highly recommend subscribing to Kitplanes Magazine.  EAA's Sport Aviation is good, but I get more out of Kitplanes in terms of actual building hints and tips.

I was wondering what to do with the battery's sense line and now I know ("Primer Switch Problem" letter).  I'll be wiring that through the firewall to the G3X.  I'll have to figure out what I can do for the other programmable inputs.

From the Editor's column.  I too want to easily be able to plug in external power so I can power up my panel without using the battery.  Once I have the panel in (right after my engine is installed) I want to be able to switch the Master and see it come alive.  I'll have to look into Anderson plugs (here's one).  Maybe mount that with some big SPDT switch?  Hmm..

I bought this sealant back in December based on a recommendation in this magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment