Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Categories

Thursday, May 16, 2019

Still didn't have the energy to do any real work, but I did do a little more organizing... 😁

Various parts I had recently ordered from Aircraft Spruce...  I know I'm going to have a boatload of extra parts when I'm done...  Maybe I'll build another plane when I'm retired, so I guess I can save the parts...  Don't tell my wife... 😜

I watched an excellent webinar last night on how to determine whether it's a good idea to turn around in the case of engine failure on takeoff.  No matter your experience level I highly recommend it!  It was given by Brian Schiff, based on research he and his father (Barry Schiff!) did over the last 40+ years.  I'm a huge fan of Barry Schiff's writing - I believe he's been a columnist for AOPA Pilot since the 60's, which must be a record.  His Proficient Pilot boxed set of books is a favorite of mine.

Check out the webinar here.  Watch it, you'll be glad you did, because I can almost guarantee you'll learn something you didn't know.


No comments:

Post a Comment