Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Categories

Monday, May 6, 2019

Received a few parts today from some of my suppliers.

High-temp Adel clamps to use in the engine compartment from ANHosefittings.com (also known as raceflux.com) and more wires in various sizes and colors from prowireusa.com.

I have to say I'm impressed with how quickly I received these - I ordered them over the weekend...  I think Amazon's 2-day Prime delivery is changing people's expectations enough that other web businesses have to step up their game.  All good for us! 😎

Speaking of parts and suppliers: What type of capacitor have people used for the 1uF 100V capacitor Rotax recommends for the power to the fuel pumps?  Electrolytic?  And where have people mounted them?

No comments:

Post a Comment