Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Categories

Sunday, October 28, 2018

3 hrs. on the panel/dash.

Looking through my box of goodies from SteinAir I saw that they actually included some of the fuses I thought I had to buy.  Notably the 25A and 5A fuses for the internal alternator.  I have the 50A fuse and holder on order and I'll post the info on them when they arrive.

Time to put on the spade quick disconnect connectors for the panel grounds.  13mm of insulation stripped off seemed about right.

Crimping...

Whew... Lots of connectors...

Time to put the panel in the dash.  Easier upside down I think.

Put a 14 gauge power wire temporarily on the VPX for connecting it once the panel/dash is in.

Backside view.

Looks like the material I removed for the parachute handle is just the right amount.

Flipped over.  Looking good!

No comments:

Post a Comment