Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Categories

Thursday, October 11, 2018

An hour, but didn't get much done...

Well, I made another attempt at locating the screw holes...  Despite re-positioning the fiber optic cables I still could not see any light shining through the fiberglass.  I probably need a brighter source and/or more fibers to bring more light.  Will try another day...
This photo shows the fibers before I pushed them back into the rivnuts to try again.

Goes like this? Before screwing the nuts on.

... and after.  I know I need to put some plumber's tape on there.

It's not mentioned in the manual, but I believe I need to drill a hole near the bolt head of this throttle assembly bolt to accommodate the throttle cable.  One on the other bolt too (not shown).

No comments:

Post a Comment